BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

My kids

Wow, what was I put on this earth for but to raise these two kids. Michael who looks and acts so much like his dad, and Finlei who is my little girl, she looks like me and acts like my dad. Michael is so smart like his dad he remebers amazing and crazy little facts and looks at me like he is thinking "really mom," but listens anyway, because I am his mom.
Finlei is easy to make smile and cry, she only likes her mom and dad. Grandparents have a chance if they try real hard and both sets do, still she prefers to snuggle into Jamie and I. Which we truly wouldn't change for anything in the world. Its crazy, Jamie is gone all week Monday through Friday and no matter what she still knows him. Finlei adores her dad, she truley adores him she is absolutely tickled to see him no hesitation what so ever, she does this full body smile when she sees him. Michael does the same thing, he really loves his dad. Jamie is so fun and adoring to both the kids. He really delights in all they do, they are beautiful and wonderful and he loves them. I now realize after living life, that being a kind, loving, and supportative dad is so important. I am truly thankful for my husband. My Cup runneth over....

0 comments: