BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 things I have learned this summer!!!

1. If your daughter wears a size 3 diaper, size 2 "won't do" someone is gettin messy.
2. If you put M&M's in a camp fire they don't melt. Seriously try it.
3." Deet free" means useless mosquito repelent.
4. 5 year olds think wiping is optional.
5. You can't convince a 5 year old that the howling coyotes are just angry dogs.
6. Spit up smells even worse in the heat.
7. Baby teeth come in no order. (Finlei has 6 teeth on the bottom none on top.)
8. Push lawn mowers are evil.
9. Putting a spinkler under a tramp is always fun no matter what the age.
10. The most important thing I have learned is that kids grow up to quickly, so I am cherishing every moment.

1 comments:

The Ranch Family said...

I love it! I agree with them all. Especially the deet and the sprinkler under the tramp. And I'll add that grandkids grow up too fast too. Thanks for the good day Sunday. I always feel so welcome.