BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mikes favorite things summer 09

Michaels 5 favorite things:
1: Going to places where he might find a snake!!!
2: Collecting bugs with Jamie and I
3: Finding spiders outside and having me spray them with Raid
4: Sleeping in bed with me while dad is gone.
5: Mini Snickers
I have to wonder if Finlei's list will look anything like this when she is 5?
O and he wanted me to add a 6th Shark Week on discovery channel. He loves Shark week.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

It sounds like he and Rhett would get along really well!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

I do hope I get to meet those beautiful children of yours soon. I love the posts. Our Poppo loved Sinckers as well, not sure why but reading your post made me think of that :)

The Ranch Family said...

Michael is a delight! He finds every bit of life intreging!
And Finlei has a smile that makes you never want to stop smiling!
And their parents are amazingly fun! I love you all.