BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today the kids and I spent most the day with Amy, Maddie, and Avery Sacry. Amy is truly one of my favorite people to spend time with, she is honest, sincere, and kind. Finlei and Avery are almost the exact same age and its so fun to watch them meet mile stones together. Maddie and Michael are exactly a year apart so we frequently have them share family birthday party's and they really get along well. Amy is easy to discuss the frustrating parts of parenting, without judgement which is so nice. I admire for lots of things she is passionate about her kids, her husband, and her job. I am so thankful for her friendship.
This weekend we are all going camping Scott, Amy, their kids and her parents, and James and I our kids and Carolann and Terry and Kate. It should be lots of fun.

0 comments: