BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Man on the corner

Yesterday we took a family trip to Costco, and as we were coming off the down ramp as usual there was a man standing there. They usually have a sign and I read it to Michael he finds these people fascinating. He calls them "Dirty Old Bums" ( he gets this name from his father) Anyway, this guy wasn't holding a sign he was just trying to thumb a ride. Mike asked me what he was doing and I said I don't know absent mindedly( jamie and I were in the middle of a conversation) He said I know what he was doing, he was giving us two thumbs up for being good drivers and not crashing into the cars in front of us. I thought this was very funny, and once again Michael made me laugh.

2 comments:

Terra said...

So funny. He is one smart kid. Good job on being a safe driver and not crashing into anyone.

Nathan said...

I agree with Terra: two thumbs up on your driving skills! And two thumbs up on Michael.

Karen